Tech Tool 2.8.121 Only Works Offline
Product: Tech Tool
Only works offline
User ID: TD11233
Last updated: APCI (-M) 4/6/2021 7:18:54 PM
Last updated: APCI+ (-M) 3/20/2021 2:29:35 AM
Tech Tool 220.127.116.11 is a tool that supports the repair and diagnostic process. It was developed to make repair shop tasks easier and more efficient. PTT can be used in the repair shop, out in the field, at the roadside, or during test drives. PTT is a diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins. With PTT you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product. A product could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine. PTT also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications. The set of plug-ins, user authorizations, and available languages is adjustable to provide every user with what they need.
The basic workflow in Tech Tool is the same for all products:
• Identify a product.
• View information history.
• Diagnose a selected product.
• Test a selected product.
• Program a selected product
• Calibrate a selected product
Supported companies and electrical systems with PARAMETER PROGRAMMING
• Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electrical system ’98)
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3)
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 – FH4/FM4)
• Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3)
• Volvo Construction Equipment
• Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3)
• Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3)
• Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+)
• Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4)
• UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3)
Some interesting options:
• Chassis ID Change.
• Immobilizer ON/OFF.
• Injector programming.
• Speed Limit programming.
• EURO6 trucks supported.